Employment Type: Full Time Employment
eJogajog Limited is focusing on various areas of supply chain including transportation, inventory, logistics etc. eJogajog launched an online marketplace for commercial transportation through which we are envisioning to transform the supply chain industry in Bangladesh by designing a technology platform where both the customer and service providers will match their needs in real-time basis to ensure higher utilization and efficiency.
Ejogajog Limited (www.gim.com.bd) is looking for a Content/ Copy Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. The person needs to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Remain up to date with current issues locally and globally. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, studies, and other forms)
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social media post, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- Age 28 to 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role for 3+ years.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in jargon and expressions
- Portfolio of published articles
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing skills in English without using tools and software
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Experience working with digital products such as apps and web experiences
- Must possess strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written (both Bangla and English), presentation, and active listening.
JOB LOCATION: Dhaka
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS: As per company policy