Graphic designer is responsible for translating communication messages across various channels like print, digital, social, and above-the-line media with high visual impact. You will work closely with marketing team to produce world-class assets and ensure that all deliverables maintain a look and feel that is consistent with our brand.
- Understanding the nature of the business and create graphical design communication ideas.
- UI/UX Design for IOS, Android and Web.
- Digital banner idea generation & design.
- Photo Editing like Retouching, Color Grading etc.
- GIF Animation making using Photoshop.
- Expert Adobe Photoshop skill.
- Expert Adobe illustrator skill.
- Adobe In-design skill will add value.
- Motion Design skill will add value.
- Video editing will add value.
- Photography skill will add value.
- Microsoft Office, HTML and CSS knowledge will add value.
- Graduates with a major in Fine Arts or Graphics Design & Multimedia will be given preference
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Graphics Design(Computer Aided), Photography, UL Design, Web Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Software Company or Advertising Agency.
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written (both Bangla and English), presentation, and active listening.
- Experience in working for an agency will be given preference.
- Excellent command in Adobe Programs.
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effect and Adobe Premiere is an added advantage
- An excellent understanding of composition, font, color, form, geometry and composition.
- Ability to visualize Digital Communication designs.
Compensation & other benefits
- As per company policy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org