Market Research & Development Specialist
Key Selling Points
- Market Research
- Statistical Research
- Research Design
Ejogajog Limited (www.gim.com.bd) is looking for Market Research & Development Specialist for its Product & Market Organization. In this role you will lead market & customer insight research using qualitative & quantitative studies to support trend analysis, ideation & business model development. You will also design & execute strategies to generate customer insights throughout the product life cycle to support product management team.
- Provide consultative research and marketing studies
- Collect, analyze, and report market statistics to help understand current market conditions, changes, threats, and opportunities.
- Analyze data to help define business opportunities and develop strategies.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies for new business opportunities.
- Organize market surveys to plan new product features and collecting the requirement.
- Product and Market expansion planning
- Identify new business opportunities and engage PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) team to solidify the requirements.
- Prepare various campaigns across the year to drive the market.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Master of Science (MSc) in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Accountability, Adaptability, Computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Automobile, Data Analysis, Ecommerce, Market Research, Supply Chain, Transport Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistic/Courier/Air Express Companies, E-commerce
- Age 28 to 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Market Research, Product Management, Business Analysis and Forecasting
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Ability to work independently
- High level of proficiency in data analytics and data visualization
- Experience working with digital products such as apps and web experiences
- Must possess strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written (both Bangla and English), presentation, and active listening.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2