There is no base fare issue. You have to place a trip request mentioning your pick-up and destination location along with your goods description (that you want to transport). The truck owners will check your trip information and interested driver will respond to your trip with their asking fare. You have to choose among responses(Bid). The asking fare may vary from driver to driver.
- At first, go to the GIM app from the play-store/ app-store and install it.
- Select “Create my Account”
- Enter your mobile number and press the register button.
- Type 4 digits verification code in the boxes from your SMS.
- Set your password and type email id (if any).
- Enter your name, Date of Birth (DoB), NID number.
- Upload front and back side images of your NID card.
- Click the Finish button
- You will get a success notification and soon the account will be activated.